Thursday, April 2, 2009

Para Mis Padres

I've always thought it was cool that my parent's birthdays were 2 years and 1 day apart. My dad's April 1 (55) and my mom is April 2 (53). Don't they look great?
My dad, the genius. He can take anything, horrific as it may be, and turn it into a beautiful house. My mom, the saint. She can take anyone, horrific as they may be, and love them and turn them into a beautiful person. I love them both more than I can express, I am grateful to them for loving me and giving me a fighting chance at surviving this life and it's experiences, and I am so glad that they were born and that they decided to get married and stay that way. The genius (for marrying my mom) and the saint (for staying married to my dad ;) They're both my heroes and I hope to be a little bit like them when I'm older (except for with more hair than my dad, and better eyesight than my mom).

1 comment:

Airan said...

Where did your mom go wrong with you than? Just kidding Heather! You know I love you, right? I love your mom and dad too!