Thursday, April 2, 2009

How Could I Resists?!

Kylynn and Brinton are some of the best big cousins Merrick could ask for. They help babysit him on Fridays while I'm at Tantrum working. No sooner have I brought him inside in his stroller and they're climbing into it, tickling him, playing peek a boo and laughing. He loves to see them and his face lights up. I decided to take them out to play at the park one day and get a few pictures of them with thier snot noses, messed up nap hair and food/marker/who knows what on thier faces.
Here Ky is staring at her crazy brother. They are so good together and have so much fun. Mrs. Kylynn. She is such a gorgeous girl. She's mostly sweet and she loves her little cousin, Merrick. She is quite the little ham and is lots of fun to be around.
Brinton has a great new abiltiy- He can WINK! One day he got really excited because Merrick accidentally winked. He ran up to us and said, "Look, Merrick can wink, like me!"

I love this guy!
Oh, Brinton and his cars. He loves cars. He'll turn anything he finds into a car. He makes up stories about cars.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Heather! (I hope you remember me a little itty bit, otherwise this could be awkward!)

Mr Merrick is one cute guy! Congratulations! (since I am a little behind on the times!) I can't believe you did a triathlon! A-mazing! You are now my hero. I am working up to being able to do one. 5k first :) baby steps for me. But I will get there!

I can't believe how grown up those two Nelson Children are! Cute as ever! Tell Tiffani I said hello!

Alyssa said...

What cute posts Heather! Good job on your race! Happy Birthday to your parents! My mom drove to Duncan today to take your mom to lunch! Tiffs kids are adorable! So is Merrick!

Bethany said...

Wow..you and Tiff's kids are super cute! I love the winking discovery..so cute. It's funny cause I totally know the names of your kids from Michayle and it's fun to see pictures, thanks! ps You're BEAUTIFUL!