Tuesday, December 23, 2008











I'm in the Coke refidgerator here because of the scorching 120+ degrees f that day. I kept thinking that the pregnancy must have been making me into a wimp (which it did), but when our tour that day was comming to a resting point I realized that it was actually really hot, it wasn't just hormonal hot flashes taking over my vacation. So I crawled into the fridge to keep from passing out. Then we drank about 5 liters of water. And panted alot. The cool looking Arab is Refat, our tour guide while in Luxor. He can read hieroglyphics, and he taught us some.



1 comment:

Harris Family said...

This is fantastic. I didn't know you had a blog... We saw you through Kim Bop. Great pics of your trip over seas. I couldn't imagine that temp pregnant... Sad day... But beautiful sights I am sure.